Ultrafiltration 0,01 µm
The Ultrafiltration System Ultra is designed to remove mechanical impurities (greater than 0.01 microns) such as: Colloidal Particles; Bacteria; virus; organic macromolecules from municipal and local water supply systems (artesian wells, etc.) Provided they meet the stipulated conditions.
The filtration system utilizes economically beneficial, environmentally friendly and efficient purification technology to remove submicron impurities from water by ultrafiltration. This technology implements the so-called hollow fiber as the basic work element.
Ultrafiltration technology ensures a physical barrier to microbes and suspended particles, to get clean drinking water. Furthermore, the ultrafiltration is utilized in the pretreatment of water from just sources, of seawater as well as of water that went through biological treatment before RO systems and other membrane water purifiers (eg electro dialysis systems).
0,01¤" data-property-nominal_capacity_(25°),_m3/h="¤0,6-1,0¤" data-property-power_consumption,_kwt-h="¤6¤" data-property-power_supply="¤220 VAC, 12 VDC¤" data-property-sizing_(in,out,concentrate)="¤G 3/4"¤" data-property-weight="¤12 kg¤" data-property-group="¤uf ultrafiltrering (afventer)¤" data-property-vendor="¤aquaphor international oü¤" data-property-manufacture="¤ultrafiltrering¤">
ULTRA 1.6 - Ultrafiltrering
EUR 3.271,00EUR 3.271,00
0,01¤" data-property-nominal_capacity_(25°),_m3/h="¤1,2-2,0¤" data-property-power_consumption,_kwt-h="¤6¤" data-property-power_supply="¤220 VAC, 12 VDC¤" data-property-sizing_(in,out,concentrate)="¤G 3/4"¤" data-property-weight="¤31 kg¤" data-property-group="¤uf ultrafiltrering (afventer)¤" data-property-vendor="¤aquaphor international oü¤" data-property-manufacture="¤ultrafiltrering¤">
ULTRA 3.2 - Ultrafiltrering
EUR 4.957,00EUR 4.957,00
UltraMax - Ultrafiltration 12 m3/h
EUR 11.286,00EUR 11.286,00
|ULTRA Series Data|
|Model||ULTRA 1.6||ULTRA 3.2||ULTRAMAX|
|Total membrane area, m2
|Initial capacity (0,1 Mpa, 25°C), m3/hour
|Number of units
|Rated capacity (0,1 Mpa, 25°C), m3/hour
|Port Sizes (inlet/outlet/drain)
||1300 x 430 x 410
||1300 x 430 x 410
||1270 x 720 x 250
|Max working temperature, °C
|Membrane unit housing and piplines material
|Membrane pore size, micron
||less than 0,01
|Max size of particles that can be contained in water fed to the ultrafiltration system (for models with 0X index (microns))
|Membrane unit size, mm
||90 x 1000 (DN20)
|Power supply, VAC, VDC
|Power consumption, Watt
• The ultrafiltration system can replace coagulation and mechanical filtration. This improves the quality of the treated water, reduces contamination of the membranes and ion exchange mass and significantly increases their service life.
• Removal of bacteria and viruses.
• Addition-free disinfection with simultaneous removal of turbidity and color on boreholes, wells, rivers and seawater and water containing high molecular weight organic substances.
• Purification of water in swimming pools without the use of chemicals. It replaces the use of sand filter.
• Purification and disinfection of drinking water, while naturally preserving minerals. This is very important for the production of e.g. bottled water.
The benefits of Ultrafiltration
• The cleaning quality - Particles down to a size of 5 nm will be removed, which is a thousand times more compared to the highest quality of filler or cartridge filters.
• Disinfection without reagent - Removal of viruses and bacteria without the use of reagents.
• Reagent-free clarity - Removes turbidity and color, while preserving the natural mineral composition of water, without the use of either coagulants or flocculants.
• Automatic control - A set of sensors and the Ultra controller automatically adjust the filter to your water and perform timely rinsing at the same time.
• Extra strong membrane - There is a general longer service life, as the system can handle even the most hardy washes.