3M filter for cold drinks & postmix (BEV HF Range)
From convenience stores and restaurants to quick serve operations, the beverage machine is often the most profitable part of the business. (Post-mix is approximately 83% water).
Designed to provide consistent quality carbonated and non-carbonated beverages and reduce unscheduled service calls in post-mix systems.
- • Higher flow rates, no need for many different systems or for separate pre-filter and housing
- • Allows quick and easy replacement with a 1/4 turn while minimizing the possibility of leakage and contamination
- • No chance of water leakage due to O-ring compression, service technicians can not touch filter media and hence contaminate water line
- • 'Allows direct or easily adaptable connections to existing pipelines
- • Reduces microbial content in water and protects customers from cyst and 99.9% of common pathogens
- • Combined the precipitate reduction with chlorine, taste and odor reduction for high dirt loading applications
- • No separate shut off valve required, easy to change using unskilled staff
- • Easy to monitor filter blockage for identification of "time to change filter"
- • Independent qualification of performance and guarantee product safety
• IMPACT media package in large cartridges
• SQC ™ (Sanitary Quick Change) cartridge
• Encapsulated cartridge design with 'O' rings
• BSPT horizontal inlets and outlets
• 0.2 micron media
• 1.0 and 3.0 micron media
• Patented valve-in-head design valves water
• Optional pressure gauges
• Certified to NSF Standard 53 for cyst reduction