Ultra-Sep oil/water separator
Condensate purification is necessary
Condensation with an oil content of 5% on average, are potentially harmful to the environment and can not pass into the wastewater without purification. The specified critical value is determined by law to a maximum of 20 ppm (measured according to DIN EN ISO 9377-2). But certain locally encountered regulations are even more restrictive. Ultra.sep systems for oil / water separation fulfill these requirements, reduce disposal costs and protect the environment.
Features and Benefits
- Separation of compressed air condensate regardless of the type of compressor used.
- For each characteristic, we offer the right solution: 6 models for compressor capacities from 180 m3 to 8400 m3.
- Does not incorporate / require a condensate settling tank, so there is no build-up of bacteria.
- Easy to install.Simple and quick filter change procedure.
- Service drain incorporated for draining the heavier models.
- Optical overflow indicator.
- Test valve and test set included for the purpose of sampling.
- Protective clothing supplied as standard.
Environmental protection legislation already requires, or will soon require, condensate to be purified of oil before it is discharged into the public sewer system. In countries with such legislation on water resources, the limit value is set at 20 mg oil per hectare. Liter of condensed water. If the condensate is not discharged oil-free, it must be collected and treated by a specially certified company. Ultra-Sep removes oil from condensed water in an efficient and reliable way - by calming the water and applying a range of coalescence and activated carbon filters. The condensate water is now so clean that it can be discharged into the public sewer system. The oil is collected in an oil container and can be handled and disposed of separately and safely.
There are no items in the selected category
at 100% charge
|Height||Width||Depth||Kg||Condensate inlet||Water discharge|